viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Argentina Sportsman in the Rocky Mountains !


Again this september we went to Idaho to do some hunting with some friends and clients. Our partners from BL Outfitters did a great job and everybody had a blast.
I want to share some pictures with all of you of my bull and buck. I shot the Elk with a bow on September 21 and 3 days later on Antelope rifle opening day I shot a very nice 15 " buck !! 
Next year we will be there again !! so pls contact us for more info of our hunts in Idaho. We already are booking for the 2010 season !

Also I want to tell everybody that we still have some great spots for Red Stag here in Argentina & Chile for this next season. This year we are opening two new ranches and we are very excited about it, it look that it will be a great first season for both places. One is in Patagonia and the other one in La Pampa in south central Argentina. 
I hope to see some of you this season hunting with us !

Cheers.....

Sebastian






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario